Give us the details – remember spielberg may log on!

about egomotion Forums Skills Bank Actors Give us the details – remember spielberg may log on!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Frank

Just sticking up an update of my CV

vendula

Hi my name is Vendula!
    Ok, few things about me:

Hight: 183cm

Weight: pass

Size: pass

Shoe size: pass

Body: one head, two eyes, one nose, two ears, two arms, two legs, no tail

Eyes: green

Hair: light brown

Experience? few, one of those to mention….part in the play of the Blackpool community drama group which does not exist anymore, auditioning for the [b:075cc]Strength and Honor [/b:075cc]and was chosen but never got the final call back! How disappointing…

more to know about me?…so ask.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Im danielle. I am nineteen and based in Dublin. I have experience in Film, TV and Theatre. You can view my details on my website http://www.daniellemasterson.tk

Thanks!

Danielle! :D

Stephen

Stephen O’Connor
    Spotlight View Pin 2252-4502-3161
    Equity Member

corkactor

ACTORS AND MOVERS

MICHAEL RAWLEY

AGE RANGE: 18 – 23 HAIR: MEDIUM RED
    HEIGHT: 6’ EYES: BROWN/HAZEL

STRENGTH AND HONOUR GOES INTO GENERAL RELEASE IN NOVEMBER – WINNER BEST PICTURE AT THE PRESTIGEOUS BOSTON FILM FEST.

THEATRE:
    PLAY PART DIRECTED BY VENUE___________
    Deeply Regretted Fr Barry John Sheehan Cork Arts Theatre

Lost In Suburbia Colin Mick Tohill Cork Arts Theatre

Albert’s Bridge Fraser John Sheehan Cork Film Centre

FILM/TV:

Strength and Honour Chaser Mc Grath Mark Mahon Maron pictures
    http://www.strengthandhonorthemovie.com/

Stardust -Carrots – Ciaran Donnelly – Brackside Productions

Pure Mule -Donal – Declan Recks – Accomplice Television

Disco Pigs- Foxy – Kirsten Sheridan – Temple Films

Angela’s Ashes – Telegraph Boy – Alan Parker – Universal Pictures

Jane On The Sea – Kenny – Solveig Anspach – Zanzibar Films

OTHER SPECIAL SKILLS:
    Sport: Boxing, Medium weight body building, Soccer and Tennis Coaching, Learner Driver.

LANGUAGES AND ACCENTS:
    Good range.

My Resume below and Agent contact below

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0712590/ IMDB

http://www.actorsandmovers.com/cvs/Michael%20Rawley.doc

pani82

hey there!! My name is Fran Lopez, I moved to Cork 5 years ago and loving it. I even got a perfect Cork accent (from the north side and the south side. I acted in theater plays in Spain for six years, the last 3 of them in our own company called "ubi sunt". Played main characters in different plays written by Lorca ( Spanish post civil war writer ) . At this right moment, I pop in once in a while on the Red rooster show, in Redfm. After coming to Ireland I’m missing acting so much but know nobody in the circle. This is a fantastic opportunity lads, you never know…so here we go with the details:

DOB: 2/12/1979
    height: 6.3, medium complexion, black hair, brown eyes and tanned skin.
    abilities: juggling, play guitar, play drums…

I’ve got good sense of humor and I’m easygoing , maybe a little bit sarcastic ( something I’ve learned here) and currently working ( but no problem taking time off).
    Hope that’s enough, This is the problem when someone tells you to describe yourself, you run out of words…..

Sean

Hi Fran,

Great to see you on here, I think I heard you describing a black spanish omlette you’ve created on the red rooster last week. Sounds tasty , let us know how things are going with the " Naked Chef "

Welcome along !!

pani82

Hey Sean, thanks for welcoming me to this fantastic forum!! Listen any projects you are working on, if u need a hand, no problem, let me know…. Thanks..( I will keep you post of any further redfm appearances..)

Sean
    admin
    Keymaster

Thanks Sean! I tried tags and text first, but somehow fell flat on my face! Appreciate the fix :)

ickle_marie

Just an updated cv of mine!

No its not, I lie.
    My update is actually on my original posting on the first page. So this is just an ‘allo again because I can’t delete it. So Hello! :)

althea

Hi There. Great site guys

I’m Cat, originally from Galway but have been living in Cork (before numerous other places … so lots of accents) for the last 5 years, I’ve trained with the Gaiety School of Acting in Cork since 2006 in stage and some camera work. I’ve also done alot of costume and prop designing with my trusty needle and glue gun! so if you need something special feel free to call. I’ve done a number of showcases and plays including…

June 2008 "Why I haven’t killed myself (a comedy)" in the Cork Arts Theatre, a play showing the beauty of life! based in a psychiatric unit where the residents have tried to kill themselves, I played the nurse (nurse ratched turned good by the end) run down by the system and resented by the patients. I also played a slutty sister of one of the patients in a flash back scene who steals her husband and ruins her life.

2007/8 tour of "Flesh" (a script devloped by the cast) in Cork, Dublin and Listowel, a play about sex trafficking in Ireland, I played one of the main characters, the only irish girl of three sex trafficking victims who is deparate to get back to her young daughter, and is subjected to sexual and physical abuse, before trying to escape and getting tortured and killed in the end. recieved fantastic reviews esp from the Sunday Tribune.

2006/8 showcases incl improv and a number of characters from Pinter, Shakespere, Euripedes, and short adaptations of films like Die Hard, Tootsie, V for vendetta, Reality Bites and others.

I love working off the cuff , esp as i have writer friends that show (after many over dinner arguments ) that what they write (most important, agreed) , what I (e.g. actors )portray and what the audience interprets can be many different things. the most important thing the scripts message gets out, whatever that maybe!

So There I am, contact me on 087 2795546 or dontpanic421980@hotmail.com

Thanks and break a leg
    Cat

mattdo

My name is Micheál, I’m 32. If you would like my cv just send me a message and I can forward to you.

Here are my essential details;

Playing Age: 25 – 38

Height: 5′ 9"

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blues

Build: Slender/medium

admin
    Keymaster

Hey guys I’m new to Cork moved here from Waterford in September to study acting in Kinsale. I like it so far so that means I’ll be here a while so that means putting my name in every hat in town! Including this place. I have more of a theatre background but Cork seems to be more of a film town so I’ll have to learn to turn my acting down and make less declamatory gestures or I might punch the lens! I was up in St. John’s college the other day for the open casting. I have a good feeling they’ll use me because out of a large amount of people there I was one of the few with a prepared piece. I chose something from the Shining, good choice for film students. So anyway I hope someone can use me for something, I’m down for whatever as long as it involves acting. My personality is I’m a nice guy and a good laugh but you’ll have to take my word for that.

Richard Clare
    086 3130350
    Phaleg36@yahoo.ie

D.O.B: 20/04/86
    Height: 5’10”
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown(bleached blonde)
    Build: Slim
    Voice: Tenor

THEATRE INCLUDES:
    William Shakerspeare in DIVERSIONS: THE SCOTTISH PLAY Dir: Emma Power Kenneally’s Bus
    Alistair in THREE CARD TRICK Dir: Gerry Oakes Granary
    Fisherman/Film Buff/Farmer in WIP Dir: James Rockett The Arch
    Herr Manager in REQUIEM Dir: Horatio Mihaiu Garter Lane
    Boy Soldier in LAND OF STUFF Dir: Scott Johnston Garter Lane
    Hologram Pete in 2HEAVEN Dir: Marcus Quinlan Garter Lane
    Youth in BUS STOP Dir: Jim Daly Garter Lane
    Various characters in KATALISTIC LOKIO AND THE DEMON PLAYS Dir: Red Kettle Garter Lane

FILM INCLUDES:
    Guy in LEVELING UP Dir: Shane Murphy Stickman
    Leader in ZOMBIE ON THE LOOSE Dir: Brendan O’ Brian WYD Eye Films
    Grunger(1996) in PS I LOVE YOU Dir: Richard LaGravenese Alcon

VOICEOVERS INCLUDE:
    Announcer in ACTION LEAGUE NOW! College Radio
    John Sullivan in EARTH B INTRO College Radio

OPERA INCLUDES:
    Soldier in CARMEN Cork Opera House

ENTERTAINMENT:
    Performance Accompaniment in MUSIC FOR THE END OF TIME Dir: Kate McCarthy College Street Chapel
    Rumplestilskin in GRIMM FAIRY TALES Dir: Kate McCarthy The Arch
    Jellyfish in ARGHHH! Spraoi
    Gaucho in YEEHAW! Spraoi
    Sailor in IRON TIDE Spraoi
    Newspaper Editor St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
    Bob in BOB’S BOOK Children’s Book Festival

OTHER:
    Tommy Crosse in MOVING GRAPHIC NOVEL MGN Productions
    Baby in MILK IT! Marie McNamara
    Scarlet P. Cox’s Man Pet in CULT OF KINK Liquid Lounge

TRAINING:
    In the Palm of Your Hand Belinda Wild Drama League of Ireland
    Comedy Improv Masterclass Marcus Bale Kinsale FEC
    Alexander Technique Rosemary Moon Kinsale FEC
    Full Masks Sally Elsbury Kinsale FEC
    Dance Lucy French Kinsale FEC
    Wigs and Makeup Jenny Readman Kinsale FEC

Former member of Waterford Youth Drama
    Founding member of Bag of Trees theatre company Waterford
    Member of Spraoi
    Member of Waterford Dramatic Society[attachment=0]Picture 207.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]Picture 207.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]Picture 207.jpg[/attachment]

cargracecass

Hi,
    Dublin based actress. Currently working on YOUR HIGHNESS directed by David Gordon Green for Universal Pics.
    Please see my links below to view showreel, CV, headshots,
    Caroline Grace- Cassidy

Cheers ,
    Caroline.x.

http://cgcshowreel.wordpress.com/
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2093095/
    http://www.spotlight.com/interactive/cv/8615-4536-8762

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.