http://www.jobs.ie/VideoComp.html

about egomotion Forums Announcements Competitions, Festivals, Events http://www.jobs.ie/VideoComp.html

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    SpaceBeard

Could the scripts just be shortened to:

Script 1:
    A voice cuts in as the weatherman smiles at the camera.
    Voice: "Cut, Good job, Martin"
    The weatherman, shakes his head, opens his mouth wide and works the muscles of his mouth, scowls…
    As he’s walking off he yawns/scratches his arse (=> or not)
    Would definitely be able to get in to 20secs that way….

Script 2:
    As the farmer gets out to open the gate, he sticks his foot in a mucky patch, looses his wellie and steps/ squelches with only a sock on into a puddle of shitty water/ or just shit…..

P.S.- I don’t have a tractor…. but I hear they’re popular (dunno if they’d be hard to come by or what)
    [/color:148cd]

Dan

how about a weather man telling the weather in a storm (dunno where we’re gonna find on of them) right,

and we hide off camera chucking huge bucket fulls of water at him. he eventually gets fed up and says

"I need a new Job"
    [/color:24029]
    The farmer one sounds good but when his second boot comes off and he steps in shit he should look at the camera. A thought bubble pops up

"I need a new Job"[/color:24029]

inky

ill talk to ya at soccer later sur john..
    just left a message with Sean W about tomorrow, i want to make sure the tattoo guy doesnt have a problem with ye (Liam & Bob & Dan?) coming along. ill txt ye later anyhoo

Dan

let us know what time bud, and i’ll try and make it, might be caught up in work if it is on too early.

SpaceBeard

To be honest I might kind of have stolen the weatherman story…. from "The Weatherman" starring Nicky Cage, so here’s an idea that’s more than likely been done before, but which "I" don’t think "I" plagurised from anywhere :twisted:

Camera close up on a face(male/female) receptionist, looking concerned and head is bobbing up and down at different intervals. There is total silence for 2-3 secs, then a humming noise/ tune is slowly introduced and the receptionist nods to the beat of the humming. Suddenly a voice is heard low at the first ‘never’ and suddenly the humming disappears as
    the Guest says the second "Never" and a Guest’s voice breaks humming totally:
    Guest:"Never, (lots of emphasise =>) NEVER, in my life have I slept so
    badly or the service… I find your staffs’ ineptitude, ignorance, total
    disregard for other peoples’ rights
    Guest voice slowly dissaptes to be gradually replaced by the humming which lasts a second or two before a thought bubble appears: "I need a new Job"

I know you’ve all been waiting for me to write P.S. so…..
    P.S. I am at the moment working up at the airpot hotel formerly the great southern hotel (and if you know someone working there then what I am about to say is TOTALLY FICTITIOUS), but the receptions M..O..A..N.. and search for jobs contiously……….

Actually, just thought there…. If the receptionist was standing behind a computer on a counter, the camera could move around behind the counter to show the receptionist (still looking concerned) slowly moving there hand to the mouse and bringing up the http://www.Job.ie webpage…

Liam

Hi folks,

I’m tied up between 12 and 2 tomorrow, apart from that theres no problem. Where is the tattoo parlour that ye are using? Just curious.

Paraic, could you elaborate on the ice cream van, this is the first time I’ve heard it mentioned.

Cheers

Liam

inky

shooting today postponed liam & bob, something cropped up for the actor so we’ll have to reschedule..i had an idea for an ad involving an ice cream van but dont have the budget to pay the guy.

i think i have an idea for another one which should be easier to shoot… all i need is a postman’s uniform…anyone?? even a blue hat, the rest can be faked.

Liam

Can anybody tell me what the latest is on this one? Are ye still planning
    on entering the comp? Anyway, from the 3rd April I’m unavailable for
    2 weeks.

Cheers

Liam

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.