Cork Film Festival

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    quinny

no look for me so it looks like I’ll have to head to South Africa for that week so then (I wish)

at least I worked on one shot on a film that has been selected :grin:

Pados

i like that positive outlook kev – fair play – and good luck with the SA fest

Dan

looks like this years opening gala will be as good as last years one,

Its great, could be the start of some new Cohen bro’s and cork film fest tradition! Bring it on I say!!

[utube:2xghnhe2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N99kv6ojn48[/utube:2xghnhe2]

Sean
    "Dan":18ejq7oe wrote:
    looks like this years opening gala will be as good as last years one,

Its great, could be the start of some new Cohen bro’s and cork film fest tradition! Bring it on I say!!

[utube:18ejq7oe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N99kv6ojn48[/utube:18ejq7oe][/quote:18ejq7oe]

Can’t see the Youtube Vid in Work, whats the skinny ?

Sean

There’s others in the made in Cork Section that are members here.

Niall O Keefe
    Brian Connolly

I’m pretty Sure are members Here

Robert O’ Halloran

Gillian Knebel

I think are members

Congrats all !!

Dan

nial o keefe (aka Beefy) is now on his hatrick, 3 years running having his films screened in Made in Cork Well done mate! :wink:

Dan

Wahey! Rock with your cork out (the short version) has got into the Made in Cork Programme!

Watch out paddy, niall and the rest, we are now competitors! :wink:

Pados

fair play lads – nice one – sure there’s nought wrong with a bit of healthy competition :smash:

inky

glad to announce that A Tale of Three Legs (see "My Film’ thread for trailer) has been accepted in the documentary section of the Cork Film Festival.
    Those involved are Producer Niall Owens, Director Niall Johannson, Amy Ryan & Liam McCarthy and your truly.
    Shaping up to be a good week.

Dan

Its’s all coming up roses my friend!

Keymaster

Nice one, Inky! Great news.

www.seanbreathnach.com

Pados

fair play P that’s super news! look forward to seeing it

quinny
    "Pados":gu5ht3pp wrote:
    i like that positive outlook kev – fair play – and good luck with the SA fest[/quote:gu5ht3pp]

I have to hang on to something! Since I won’t make the trip to SA looks like I’ll have to don my ‘The Sign’ t-shirt for the week.

and since I’m clinging onto something I think I might make an efford and actually try and attend the festival this year, take a few days off work watch a few flicks down some beers and sure what more do you want. …oh yeah somewhere to stay. Anyone recommend somewhere to stay for a few nights (money is no problem*)

*this is a lie, i can’t afford the clarion[/size:gu5ht3pp]

Pados

well kev if you make it up for a few days be sure to gimme a shout and we’ll down a few beers

hmm – must get meself a ‘The Sign’ t-shirt made up for the week me thinks :wink:

inky

mmmm beer. i have my design for a ‘I beat Wernor Herzog’ t-shirt ready. it will never see the light of day however. at least theres beer.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.