ZONE HORROR – CUT SHORT FILM COMP

about egomotion Forums Announcements My Project ZONE HORROR – CUT SHORT FILM COMP

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Pados

After finding out about this comp on filmmakersnetwork.ie I went onto the website;

http://cut.uk.zonehorror.tv/cut/index.php?section=home

and I slept on it last night and wrote a script this morning.

It’s called ‘Ann & Barry’ and is a little horror revamp of those school-time favourites (well kinda)

The entry date for the comp is June 13th so I plan to shoot this very soon – One day shoot in the forestry out by Watergrasshill – I plan to shoot mid-week as well as I normally work weekends.

If anybody’s interested please email me at southernmanfilms@gmail.com and we’ll get crackin.

We’re gonna need actors, cameraOp (INKY – you on?) sound, FX BLOOD etc and any helping hands

Righto – all the best,

Paddy

PS – script is attached

inky

the plates kinda full at the minute but let me know what dates you’re thinking of once you cast and get all the production done and ill try and get along.

Pados

how would you be fixed mid-week –

say Tuesday 22nd or Wednesday 23rd of this month?

hanman100

Hi, I’m new to all this and have no experience but I can offer and help with moving stuff or anything else you need. I want to get on a few shoots and see how things work. As I’m self employed I can be free any time as long as I have a week or so notice.
    Let me know when and where and I’ll be there

Pados

Hello All –

The film is cast and crewed for the most part

We are shooting some steadicam stuff with quinny on sunday and then the main shoot is on Tuesday – that’s when the actors get the chop! THERE WILL BE BLOOD and lots of it!

"hanman100":3ik6frem wrote:
    Hi, I’m new to all this and have no experience but I can offer and help with moving stuff or anything else you need. I want to get on a few shoots and see how things work. As I’m self employed I can be free any time as long as I have a week or so notice.
    Let me know when and where and I’ll be there[/quote:3ik6frem]

Hi Hanman – by all means you’re more than welcome to come along and be involved – however it will be a very small guerilla affair and we won’t be shooting for more than 6 hours – no lighting set-ups as we will be using just the natural available light as the location is out in the countryside in a forestry – so I’m just thinking it might not be worth your effort on this occasion.

hanman100

Tell you what Pados. Let me know when and where and i migh just pop along anyway. If i don’t or can’t no big deal.

Pados

Anybody interested or able to take some stills next Tuesday for our CUT Horror Comp effort???

Pados

Hello folks – shoot is complete! Thanks to all involved – some laugh! Here’s a crew pic – only person missing is quinny – so he gets a pic of his own!

thanks again – everyone![attachment=0:1yskkfxk]kevin steadicam 1.jpg[/attachment:1yskkfxk][attachment=1:1yskkfxk]crew 1.jpg[/attachment:1yskkfxk]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.