Yellow woods -finished.

about egomotion Forums Video Shares My Film Yellow woods -finished.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gefkane

Right, it’s finally finished, but as the file is 3gb, i’m not uploading the full finished version. for obvious reasons. but i managed to upload this very low res version to youtube. It’s not the final version, as the sound was tweaked, and there’s a black space towards the end that has been replaced by another scene. anyway, its my first time effort – and yes, i know it took freaking two years for me to be arsed finishing it, but, hey, i have a very demanding life too. please let me knwo what you think etc……be gentle.

[utube:icvnyt15]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi-cMn9e5yo[/utube:icvnyt15]

sorry for being a lazy SOB dan. i really do appreciate all your hard work.

Dan

I have a version finished here as well, you should call up and have a look, I was waiting for you to come and see it before i moved a few of the scenes around, colout grade & titles done and all!

Gefkane
    "Dan":o6rpbh9q wrote:
    I have a version finished here as well, you should call up and have a look, I was waiting for you to come and see it before i moved a few of the scenes around, colout grade & titles done and all![/quote:o6rpbh9q]

Dan, if you were a woman, i’d marry you. xxx

i might have a paid gig for ya. yes, i love you THAT much!

im a lazy bastard at heart. But the high court case took upevery minute fo my life. It’s over now, and i can resume living.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.