‘The Balm’

about egomotion Forums Announcements My Project ‘The Balm’

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Canty

Hello, ‘The Balm’ is the new movie I’ve just finished writing.The movie is a random humour ‘Anchorman’ type comedy about the character ‘The Balm’, as he goes on an uninvited mission to save the band ‘Dress Sphere’ from what ‘The Balm’ calls “bleak times of sorrow black hardship”.

‘The Balm’ is an epic chilled out god like, hippy like character who has convinced himself that he is all mighty and all cool. He claims his home is the Himalayas, and often refers to them.
    He is cocky, insulting and well spoke (although he miss-pronounces some words occasionally). He is a bit of an ass hole but is very good at convincing people that he is not and that he is in fact great, and the chosen one. He helps people who are in need of ‘coolness’, and uses his own ridiculous methods to do so (These methods are very pointless and ridiculous but always seem to work).

If any of ye want to read the script and give me feedback or even get involved yourself then email me at cantycreations@gmail.com

Sound!

John Howard

Hey man! Hows it goin!! John Howard here. I met u with Rob Ratigan there a few days ago! Well, if im in any way free when ye do shoot i will help out one way or another!! C y later man!:)

Canty

Hey dude!! Ah, didn’t recognise you in your photo, how’s it going man?? Thanks for the tip about this site…should be a great help for things like this! Sound for offering to get involved…the more help the better! Will try and shoot the first scene in the next two weeks!! Can’t wait…I fregin love making films!!

John Howard

I get that a lot!!!!:) I look completely different all the time, supposedly!! If ur on bebo, give us a shout. My page is http://ActorJH.bebo.com ! If ur on bebo, drop me a line, im on that a lot! Just back with The Balm from Melbourne in Australia, i put d photos on it. A mad time!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.