Short film “Sunday’s Guest”

about egomotion Forums Announcements General Announcements Short film “Sunday’s Guest”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    arwen85

Hi folks

I am producing a short film entitled "Sunday’s Guest" directed by Jon Alberdi. We are both third year students at St Johns and this is our first short outside of college. We have been in pre production since before Christmas and are making good progress. Shooting dates are scheduled for 2 -9 April 2007.

We are looking for ALL and ANYONE interested in being part of an independent short film, in any capacity. In particular, at the moment we are looking for a GAFFER, someone who is experienced and efficient at lighting however everyone who contacts us would be very welcome.

Unfortunately, the budget is low and all crew would be voluntary. However, the aim is to make this a high quality, sophisticated film which will look good on the showreels of all those involved.

Please send me a message if you are interested.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Lisa Fleming.

Dan

Hello Lisa and welcome to the motion forum, Thanks for the update on the flick, i may not be available for the whole shoot, my forte is probably the auld editing, but i will help you guys out anyway i can.

have fun on the forum and make sure to attend the meet and greets, one on its way soon!

Katharina

Hello Lisa,
    my name is Katharina and I would be interested to take part in your short film. I have 5 years experience in theater, played i.g.in "Grease" and a few little things in TV in Germany but I’m more interested in Film. I make a course for Acting for Camera at the moment and would like to make more experince.
    Would be nice to hear from you.

Katharina

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.