Short Film Showcase

about egomotion Forums Announcements My Project Short Film Showcase

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paddyshea

Hi folks,

I’m thinking of hosting a Cork film maker’s showcase down here in Tralee. Having lived here for nigh on four months I’ve noticed that there’s a lot going on down here in Kerry and it would be cool to twin Cork with Kerry in regards to producing short films. There’s access to a RED one camera and quite a few contacts also.
    I’m looking to host the showcase at a gallery known as Samhlaiocht which is a nice little place. The dude that runs it runs the Kerry Film Festival, he’s a handy contact to make.
    If anyone’s interested the please feel free to contact me at paddyshea@me.com
    Also, I can provide accommodation as well for anyone interested in coming down.

Sean

Great idea Paddy !!

Keep us posted

Emmet1989

Brilliant ! yeah I’ve noticed that theres a fair bit on in Kerry. A Red camera? noway those things are amazing. Bloody expensive too =p.

paddyshea

alright Emmet, how’re tricks man? Ya, they’ve all the gear down below tis gas though haven’t gotten my hands on the RED One yet. You should check out their pro-sumer camera, the Scarlet. The basic edition will be 3K with the top spec comig in at around 10K

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.