Short Film In Cork

about egomotion Forums Announcements General Announcements Short Film In Cork

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Spike_4248

Whats the craic?,

I’ve finished writing a script with a friend and we’re looking to get it filmed hopefully in August. I just thought I’d join egomotion and ask if there’s anyone who’d like to get involved who has a camera (professional or close to it). I need to be able to take filmed material off it so if it has a USB port on the camera then that’d be great, or maybe even an SD card or whatever people use to transfer the data to a computer. I can’t pay anyone as it’s our first film but you will receive a credit and a finished copy of the film and hopefully it will be shown at Cork’s next Film Festival. So if theres cameramen/women who’d like to film this production with us then lemme know. The film is a comedy short (20-25 mins) set in Cork following two hapless, harmless scummers being caught up in a gang situation.

paddyshea

Hey Spike, I’d be interested in helping out whether it’s with camera/lighting/editing. If you could pm the details or email them to me at paddyshea@me.com. I’ll have a look and we’ll see what we can do.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.