Screening Venue

about egomotion Forums Discussions Anything goes Screening Venue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    quinny

hey guys, I was wondering if ye had any good suggestions for a venue to have a screening?

I have a 15 minute short and hope to do something for the cast and crew and have a general piss up too!

I’m not too well up of venues up in Cork so I haven’t got a clue really…. Any suggestions welcome.

Dan

we will be holding a meet n greet soon and would be delighted to screen your film at that, we can have a 10 minute Q&A session afterwards with likeminded filmmakers.

If you are in a hurry though we would recommend the roundy house, thats where we host all our meet n greet, screening nights now. Upstairs they have a private fuction room complete with preojector and sound system, just make sure and bring your own dvd player and (yellow red blue) av cable (PS dont forget your remote control- ruined a good night for us one night). You will have to organse it a couple of days or a week in advance and generally on a week night as the bar is used on the weekends.

You could use the firkin crane as we have done but need to bring your own projector and screen, plus they will charge you for the privilage.

quinny

thanks, will check that out.

is there any charge for the roundy?

whats the usual craic at one of these, I’ve only ever been to St Johns screenings. Show the film and get blathered?

inky

yep. thats about the size of it.

Dan

well we have never been charged by them anyway, unless they see you coming.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.