July 31, 2008 at 6:37 pm #1385inkyMember
ANYONE WANTING TO DISCUSS THIS, SEND ME AN EMAIL, CHEERS
RTÉ Nuacht invites submissions, from suitably qualified individuals / companies to provide the following services:
• ENG / EFP (Shoot & Edit/Single operator) Independent/ Freelance Regional Camera Crews.
• Contracts will be awarded in the following areas:
1. Limerick (1 Contract) based in Limerick city / RTÉ Regional Studio
2. Cork (1 Contract) based in Cork city / RTÉ Regional Studio
3. Donegal (1 Contract) based in Gweedore / R na G Regional Studio
4. Galway (3 Contracts) based in TG4 HQ, Baile na hAbhann.
5. Belfast (1 Contract) based in Belfast city & RTÉ Regional Studio
6. Dublin (1 Contract) based in Dublin City / RTÉ Donnybrook D4.
• PLEASE NOTE: Nuacht TG4 acquisition and editing Format is currently DVC PRO.
RTÉ News is currently engaged in a tender process for new-file based acquisition formats which is expected in Q1 2009. All individuals/companies who are awarded a contract will be required to purchase the new format at the same time that RTÉ is migrating from DVCPro.
• Contracts will be issued for a period of TWO years, with the option of a one year extension at the end of year two (subject to performance review and assessment)
• Gaeilge is the working language of RTE Nuacht. All proposed operators will be expected to be capable of working through the medium of Irish.
• Tender documents should be sent to:
The Purchasing Manager
Mr Robby Hill
Radio Telefis Eireann
New TV Building
Submissions must be received, before the closing deadline,
12 noon on Monday 11th August 2008
Individuals/ Companies are required to submit 4 copies of a fully costed proposal and a 5 min presentation/showreel indicating news and current affairs production experience. The presentation must be submitted on DVD with only one copy being required. Submissions must also clearly identify proposed camera/edit operators, with their curriculum-vitae attached. All companies/individuals should show evidence that they have full Public Liability Insurance Cover, a Valid Tax Clearance Certificate and a current Health and Safety Statement.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.