Quentin Tarantino Buys egomotion for USD8.4mil

about egomotion Forums Announcements General Announcements Quentin Tarantino Buys egomotion for USD8.4mil

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sean

Having spent a long time in Secret negotiations I can now announce that Quentin Tarantino has bought egomotion,
    Lock and Stock,
    When asked about the Purchase Quentin said
    " Well I been thinking about retirement for quite a while , it’s tiring being such a genius and having to constantly be the best , so after I met the guys [ Sean and Dan ] at the Dublin Premiere of "Death Proof " I started thinking about what I could do , to give back some of my genius , so we started talking about it and this is the move we came up with. I’m gonna take over this website and group and mold it , in my own image. Of course no-one will match my cinematic genius , but there’s a better chance of them getting close if I take a full role in telling people what to do and how to do it, y’know ? "

Of course the website will still be the same great place you know and love , we just won’t be making short films anymore , just all feature films, under the direct supervision of Quentin.

Me , I’m taking my 4.1 million USD and buying a cottage in West Cork and raising goats !

Bye

Sean

jaydeluxe

Congrats Sean.
    Now you can finally afford to move outta Cork! :wink:

Well Hi kids !

Are we all pleased with the news ? You’d better be , because I am gonna shake this up big time , it’s gonna be great , it couldn’t be anything but , I mean I am the greatest , anyway, Down to business

Not quibbling the numbers here really but it’s 8.4million TWD , read the contract you signed suckers.

Ok so anyone with a really great feature , PM me and we’ll have you over to the pool , for a tequila sunrise or whatever and a chat about making tons of cash out of it , Everyone else , start begging for parts , Flattery works too

Looking forward to it !

Sean

Deals Off
    I just checked the exchange rate on Taiwanese new dollars

176,941.00 EUR

You can stick it ,

and by the way look at the signature on the contract Q

Sean P Mortimer ? who is that guy. I don’t know him , Does he own any web forums or filmmaking companies Huh ?

Siooma QT

S

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.