Needed for a one liner for a web promo – STORYLAND

about egomotion Forums Announcements My Project Needed for a one liner for a web promo – STORYLAND

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Many of you will have heard of the competition RTE are running at the moment called ‘Storyland’. You can read about it here – http://www.rte.ie/storyland/

Basically RTE are inviting novice and experienced drama production teams to pitch for a potential 6 part drama series to be webcast in March 2009. Up to ten 3- to 8-minute drama pilots will be commissioned, with audiences voting for which one they would like to see a second episode of. The two pilots with the least number of votes will be voted off each time.

A few of us here at egomotion have a submission put together for this. It is called ‘The Love Commandments’. We have everything ready except the promo video. We want to film this over the next few nights, so we need as many girls as we can get to say a ‘Love Commandment’ to the camera for us. This promo, if we are successful, will play on the RTE storyland website.

Please respond to this post or drop me a PM if you are interested and available. If we are successfull we will be casting for the first webisode early next year.

The lines you will be saying will be something like:
    "Don’t be niave."
    "Don’t be Jealous."
    etc.

Thanks! :grin:

www.seanbreathnach.com

Keymaster

Thanks a billion to everyone who helped out with this. Ye were all brilliant, and I used every one of ye on the edit, which I am nearly finished at the mo. We were dead lucky to have such charming actors! I’ll put the promo up online for those who want to look at it once I get back from hols. Thanks again!
    Sean :grin:

www.seanbreathnach.com

Keymaster

The 30 second promo is now up on youtube for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlabOmntpnw

Click on the ‘High Quality’ link for the best quality. My only regret is that the promo was only 30 seconds long as there were plenty other shots from the two days which I would have loved to have used. Thanks again.

www.seanbreathnach.com

Keymaster

To keep ye all informed – we didn’t get this one. Thanks to everyone who helped out. We’ll be filming again after Christmas – onward and upward!

www.seanbreathnach.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.