MURPHYS BIG NIGHT OUT

about egomotion Forums Announcements General Announcements MURPHYS BIG NIGHT OUT

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Pados

Murphys are holding their biggest event of the year in the Opera House on December 5th – check it here;

http://www.littlebignightsout.com/18/0/ … t_out.html

I have been asked to make a selection of the best of cork film to be screened on the night in between bands. If you have a film and would be interested in having it shown shoot me an email and I’ll get in touch – southernmanfilms@gmail.com – I won’t be able to screen every film sent in but I’ll do my best to select the most suitable for the night!

Cheers,

Paddy O’Shea!

Eoin O hA

I’ve requested my ticket!

Dan

Sounds great!

Officially submitting enemies trailer for now?

Keymaster

This looks great, Paddy. Fair play. Just fired up a ticket request myself :grin:

www.seanbreathnach.com

Pados

Sean and Dan – if you guys stick the trailer for Enemies before The Driving Test I’ll screen it – just make sure it’s all one piece of video on the dvd so that when I press play it plays the trailer and then goes straight into The Driving Test – few seconds of black in between – but you know what I mean?

Sean

Unfortunately , that’s the date I’m Wetting the baby’s head , (priests choice)

Keymaster
    "Pados":1ke6q3bv wrote:
    Sean and Dan – if you guys stick the trailer for Enemies before The Driving Test I’ll screen it – just make sure it’s all one piece of video on the dvd so that when I press play it plays the trailer and then goes straight into The Driving Test – few seconds of black in between – but you know what I mean?[/quote:1ke6q3bv]
    That’s brilliant, Paddy. We’ll do that. :grin:

www.seanbreathnach.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.