Micro Budget Feature

about egomotion Forums Announcements My Project Micro Budget Feature

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    quin

Hi,

I want to make a micro budget feature and am looking for sound and a DOP. It would be shot on my DVX100 at 24p with a Redrock M2 lens adapter and a few Nikon lenses. I have the script done and need some crew to get the ball rolling.

Regards

Ronan

quin

I should add my email address: ronanquinlan@gmail.com. Mail me if you have any questions.

Sean

Pitch the project to get more interest

quin

The movie is Action/Horror. I am a fan of Millenium the TV series so many of the ideas in this are Milleniumistic.

Alright, here is the pitch.

Florida 2005, hurricane Katrina rages against the west Floridian coast, an FBI agent Emily Beckerman stumbles across an experiment. A mysterious man Jacque Reim studies a serial killer in a beach house. After a cryptic conversation, Beckerman extinguishes both Reim and the experiment with some violence.

Two years later Jacques Reim is spotted by the security cameras at Dubln airport. Contemporaneously, a girl is kidnapped and her boyfriend slaughtered in the perpetually gloomy city of Cork, Ireland. On the wall of the crime scene is a cryptic message. Beckerman aids the irish authorities in their pursuit of the killer.

Sean

Ok

I’m sold , Millenium was a great series , and I’m mad to see a FBI Serial killer thriller set in Ireland .

Barry_OBrien

What positions are you looking to fill? I’d be more than happy to work on it.

barry (a) obrienbarry * net –[in case anybody is wondering why I type my email address like that it’s so the spambots don’t pick up my address when crawling the web]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.