Looking for Distribution? HungryFlix.com wants your films!

about egomotion Forums Discussions Links Looking for Distribution? HungryFlix.com wants your films!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Adrian

http://www.dv-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159

"
    Default Looking for Distribution? HungryFlix.com wants your films!
    Dear Filmmakers,

HungryFlix.com is re-launching soon!

HungryFlix.com is an internet distributor of premium, independent video content exclusively targeted to portable media players, such as iPods and PSPs. We all know the success of the iPod and iTunes. Well, now it is our turn to use the power of the internet to distribute our work.

We are accepting MPEG-4 independent content from a wide variety of genres. If you’re a provider of any of the following video content, we’d like to speak with you:

• Full-length features
    • Short films
    • Music videos
    • Documentaries
    • Animated features
    • How-to videos
    • Sports content
    • Classic films
    • TV episodes
    • Children’s content
    • Amateur videos
    • …and so much more

What if my content is not currently iPod or PSP compatible?
    Not to worry. HungryFlix.com provides step-by-step tutorials for converting your content into the proper formats. If you prefer not to convert your content yourself, for a small fee, we will tackle the task for you.

How much will it cost me versus how much I will earn?
    HungryFlix.com is designed to provide filmmakers with an extra source of income. As such, membership is 100% free. We provide hosting, marketing, technical assistance and customer service at no charge. You even set the download price of your content. Each time a HungryFlix.com member downloads your content, you earn a 60% cut of that price. Payments are made on a quarterly basis via PayPal and download statistics are always at your disposal so you can track your content’s selling performance.

What rights do I have to give up?
    NONE! HungryFlix.com asks for no rights. You are free to upload content to our site as long as you are the legal rights holder. If you get a huge distribution deal from the major studios we can delete your content in seconds!

What about marketing?
    We are currently investigating marketing campaigns. Our goal is to work out the kinks in Beta testing first. We hope that you join the site, upload content and then let people know that they can purchase your films at HungryFlix.com.

HungryFlix.com is currently in late Beta and is live now! We are currently seeking content providers so we can continue to build our catalog of content. Please take some time to join the site and upload content.

http://www.hungryflix.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.