”Juno And the Paycock” in Kinsale Town

about egomotion Forums Announcements General Announcements ”Juno And the Paycock” in Kinsale Town

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Howard

Hey Everyone! John Howard here. Just letting ye all know. Sean O’ Casey’s Juno And the Paycock is being performed in Kinsale Town Hall( The Courthouse) from Thursday the 15th of November. The play will run for 2 weekends- Thurs, Fri and Sat both weekends. The dates are the 15th, 16th, 17th & 22nd, 23rd and 24th of November. The play is being put on by the RAMPART PLAYERS of Kinsale.

I’m playing the part of Jerry Devine. Sebastian Thommen, another EgoMotion member is another member of the cast playing Charles Bentham!

Tickets are on sale at BOLANDS Newsagents in Kinsale, opposite the tourist office. Tickets are €12 each with a complimentary glass of wine with each ticket!

The show should be really good, a good night’s entertainment. So, anyone interested come along to the show!!

Hope to see ye there!!:):)

Sebastian

Ya man defo!!! Sounds brill see you THERE wooooo :grin:

John Howard

OH SHIT!!:( WHERE DO I BEGIN??!!! Sebastian……Now, I know you were really looking forward to seeing the show and all that but unfortunately…Well…It’s just that..I’m afraid…The show is actually over, yes over!! The run just finished…like 3 years and 3 months ago….So, you JUST missed it I’m afraid!! Which is such a shame because YOU were in it!!!! Oh, you should of seen yourself in it like, you missed out BIG TIME!!!! Oh well maybe you’ll catch Translations-Oh shit, never mind…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.