Freelance filmmakers required

about egomotion Forums Announcements General Announcements Freelance filmmakers required

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

A friend of mine asked me to post this ad here for any freelancers who are interested:

We are building a team of freelance videographers around the country and the idea is that we will bring affordable, fast turnaround but professional online video advertising to small and medium businesses.

In all probability, this is not the gig that will fulfill all your creative hopes and dreams but it might just pay the bills while you work on that dream project

Our freelancers shoot to a certain style or template, keeping time and costs to a minimum. Each job is basically a one day event – half a day on the customers site shooting and the other half editing. The videos will mostly be between 60 – 90 seconds in duration and intented for online use. As business comes in, we allocate the work to you, based on location.

Email me for further information and if you think it might work for you – kearney100@gmail.com

Regards

Mike

[img:a2stumqx]http://kidspartyclub.ie/images/vidoozy-logo-v2-600×200.jpg[/img:a2stumqx]

www.seanbreathnach.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.