FRANK AND WALTERS MUSIC VID -HELP!

about egomotion Forums Announcements My Project FRANK AND WALTERS MUSIC VID -HELP!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

there’s a music video shoot for the Frank and Walters next single this coming Wednesday in Cork.

The last music video I shot for them was shown on at least 4 different channels and is still being played at least 3-4 times a week on channel 6.

As part of the video we’ll be filming people dancing to the song in a secret venue in Cork. (Crane Lane Theatre – shhh!)

I’m looking for 2 things on a cast side:

1: a leading lady (25-35 approx) – no dialogue piece but will be required to interact with a dog. Essentially the love interest for Paul (lead singer from the band), but no kissing involved!

2 we’re looking for people up for a laugh, bad dancers, good dancers, stupid dancers et cetera who are willing to give a few hours of their time between 3pm – 6pm on Wednesday the 8th August. Even if you can only come for 1/2 hour or an hour let me know.

The single is City Lights.

If people want to pm me or email me at locationmanager@ireland.com for further information.

I’m also wondering if any of our Cork brethren can tell me where to get a cheap smoke machine?
    Finally, I’m looking for a make-up/hair person to help out during the day.

This is, as usual, a no-paying low-budget gig.

A huge thank you to everyone who came and helped out today.

We got some great stuff, an editor’s favorite problem – too much good footage.

Thanks to Inky in particular for the second camera. Top class operator – you just knew he knew what he was doing.

Results online in 2-3 weeks (he says hopefully!)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.