exciting event coverage

about egomotion Forums Announcements My Project exciting event coverage

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sean

Last night one of the organisers of Alternative Miss Cork met with me to discuss egomotion taking over the filming of the event for this year. It’s a large charity event (800 people attended last year ) held annually in the Savoy . This year it should be held in late April , but the date hasn’t been fixed yet. I’m assured it’s a great craic and an interesting night .

Well I’ll be heading up a team to look after the production of it . I’ll need 4 – 5 cameras and operators.
    I’ll be looking for help with editing , organising and running on the night and as there will be one camera backstage, we’re thinking of looking for someone interested in interviewing the contestants and organisers .
    All of this is for Aids charities and the Cork sexual health Clinic, so no pay , but should be lots of fun !!

Anyone who’s interested / has acccess to a camera or would like to interview the " ladies " of the Alternative Miss Cork Contest , should let me know either here in this thread or by PM .

Looking forward to this one !!

Sean

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.