Egomotion Screening Night & Social!

about egomotion Forums Announcements General Announcements Egomotion Screening Night & Social!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan

It’s been a long time coming but we’ve finally managed to get off our backsides and hold a screening night! With a selection of private first time screenings including…

[b:3lf722qn]Tom [/b:3lf722qn]
    by Fiona O’Riordan

[b:3lf722qn]Séan Le Sléan[/b:3lf722qn]
    By Sean Breathnach

[b:3lf722qn]Hatch[/b:3lf722qn]
    by Damien McCarthy

[b:3lf722qn]65[/b:3lf722qn]
    By Mark Cogan

[b:3lf722qn]Bottle[/b:3lf722qn]
    By Fiona O’Riordan

[b:3lf722qn]Driving Test[/b:3lf722qn]
    By Sean Breathnach

and

[b:3lf722qn]Pork Pies[/b:3lf722qn]
    by Me, Daniel O’Connell

The Screening Takes Place on 7.30pm sharp on Tuesday 26th May at The Triskel Arts Centre
    Tickets can be purchased on the night for €5. Cover charge will cover cost of the Room.
    There should be a good crowd there and I know lots of people have projects they would like to discuss with fellow filmmakers.

Dan

UPDATE NOTE: Tickets are Limited to 90 seats and I’ve already been asked to reserve 40 so if you want to make sure you get a ticket and not be disappointed on the night you can reserve them by sending me an email to
    dan@egomotion.net

Eoin O hA

Looks good.

Adrian

Great night! Left in a hurry did’nt get a chance to say it then. :oops: The quality of the shorts was really high. Some of the standout ones for me were:

Hatch
    by Damien McCarthy

Bottle
    By Fiona O’Riordan

Driving Test
    By Sean Breathnach

Pork Pies
    Daniel O’Connell

Also enjoyed the one with the spoons.

:grin:

Keymaster

Cheers, Adrian! It was a great night alright. Really enjoyed it. Now we got to make a few more films so we can get together for another one!

www.seanbreathnach.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.