Best acting classes available in Cork?

about egomotion Forums Skills Bank Courses & Tutorials Best acting classes available in Cork?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rabies

Good day good sirs/madams

Just wondering if there are any actors here who have been through some of the courses/classes available in Cork. I intend to take some more classes as its been ages so I’ve possibly forgotten how to act. Could anyone give me cupla focail of advice regarding which is the best course to do.
    I’d only be looking for a part-time course/evening course or whatever because I’m in college, also I don’t intend to pay money to run through very basic acting elements/childish games etc. I don’t mean that in a stuck-up way or anything but I’m looking for more of an indepth advanced level of acting, preferable centered on screen acting, but not necessarily so.

Aside from my own selfish requests, I think it would be a good idea if there was some sort of acting classes reviw section or something for all the actors up in here. Share experience, praise the great courses and anhiliate the shit ones. Might be handy for actors on the forum.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.