anyone seen spidey 3?

about egomotion Forums Discussions Review Central anyone seen spidey 3?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dan

Havent got to see it yet was wondering if it’s worth seeing?

Andrew Walsh

i havent seen it myself but any of the lads iv talked to said twas good.

Keymaster

It has gotten terrible reviews. So happily I went to it expecting it to be kak and I enjoyed it. There are plenty flaws, and honest-to-goodness Spidee fans won’t like it. The script is far from tight, but it is entertaining. Just don’t be expecting a masterpiece!
    (And in fairness there are some ridiculous scenes in it – like the one with the butler… I won’t be spoiling it though by giving anything away!)

www.seanbreathnach.com

Gerrojay

Your right.. Hard Spidy Fans will not like it & I certainly thought it was well below par! Some of the special effects were fantastic but tobey was fat… looked dis0interested.. and there were so many parts that could have been cut HARD!!! Terrible compared to Spidy 1 & 2 which I loved..

Rabies

Agreed. I left the cinema feeling disappointed. The plot’s ability to evoke any sort of empathy or excitement is diluted by the sheer number of characters, events and not to mention those cringe-worthy moments, of which there are many e.g. Peter Parker strutting around a la Saturday Night fever. The mix of sincerity and emotion in this film with the out of place tongue-in-cheek moments (which fail to be funny) fails miserably, and with a budget like that, they could have got a much greater script.
    As regards special fx and action, nothing new here really, especially considering the last blockbuster I saw was 300!
    Some people have almost desperately said this was a good, solid story, but just compare it to the likes of Batman Begins.

5/10

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.