Actors Wanted in Cork City for Short Film “Jeremy”

about egomotion Forums Skills Bank Actors Actors Wanted in Cork City for Short Film “Jeremy”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am looking for 2 male actors and 1 female actor to do a short film that will be shot later this month. The film will be entered into some smaller competitions but later in the year it will be entered into the Cork film Festival and hopefully others.

Characters:

Jeremy: Male, 25, Preferably tall and thin. Must have very short hair or a skin head, or must be willing to cut hair for the role. Jeremy is the main character in the film.

Kevin: Male, 19, medium build, shaggy hair. Kevin is a Jeremys flatmate and a bit of a party animal. He’s the main supporting actor.

Tara: Female, 21, short, attractive. She is a girl that Kevin has brought home from the night before.

I’m not going to post a script here but If you’re interested in any of the roles then drop me a line and I’ll get back to you asap with a script and storyboards etc. If you have an online profile/portfolio of previous work and experience then PM me a link to that too.

We can’t pay you a wage for the day but we will feed and transport you for the entire shoot. Auditions are being held this coming Sunday 20th of Febuary, PM me for further details regarding auditions and script. It’s a 3 day shoot, 4th-6th of March. Thanks for reading, looking forward to hearing from you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.