Actor Needed!

about egomotion Forums Announcements My Project Actor Needed!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Teatowel

I’m looking for an actor to play the (unimaginatively named) Guy B in a short film (working title) "Edge".

-must be aged to look about 18-21 approx

Shooting dates hopefully to be in June , subject to speed of casting of Guy B. Dates will be decided based on actors schedule.

I also need an actor for a non-speaking role in same film.

If you’ve any interest in the parts, or want to look at the script send me an email or post here.

thanks – Fiona

Rabies

Hi, I would love to do it, but unfortunately I’ll be on holidays from the 9th to 21st of June. bad timing sorry. dont know the point in me even saying this, but hey if you ever need someone ever again….remember this moment….

Dan
    "Rabies":960ea wrote:
    Hi, I would love to do it, but unfortunately I’ll be on holidays from the 9th to 21st of June. bad timing sorry. dont know the point in me even saying this, but hey if you ever need someone ever again….remember this moment….[/quote:960ea]

hehe :dumb: :hilarious:

Teatowel

er..well as it happens, we were planning on the sunday 24th and monday 25th (morning hours) for shooting (well thats the plan for the moment). So..if you were around cork then and still interested in a part?

packie96

would love to act in your film- im 21 with acting experience but still an amateur and am based locally in cork- my email is packie96@hotmail.com
    regards Patrick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.