Acting and acting classes in Cork.

about egomotion Forums Announcements General Announcements Acting and acting classes in Cork.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gemma

Hello all, I’m writing up a mini "report", if you like, on the various acting classes that are available around Cork. I thought it would be an interesting article seeing as there are quite a lot of budding actors out there. I’ve heard good things about the course in Kinsale and also the Gaeity classes which take place quite regularly. Does anybody on here have any tips or advice with regard to acting courses/classes? Just thought I would throw the topic out there and see what I can put together later on, along with my own research.

And while I’m rambling, if anybody out there is holding auditions and want to advertise, I’d be more than happy to stick up a post on my site about it. Aswell as the egomotion forum, Teatowel and myself have found a few actors by posting up on the site. You’d be surprised how many people google "acting auditions in Cork". I’ve checked my blog stats and there’s a lot of people googling for cork auditions. So let me know if anyone wants me to post something for them…

Thanks! Gemma.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.