August 26, 2010 at 9:44 am #1905mutantspaceMember
[url:3vc591rm]http://www.mutantspace.ie[/url:3vc591rm] is kicking off its fourth Mutant Shorts competition. All entrants will be screened on Friday 5th November from 7.30 – 9.30pm @ the Savoy, Cork as part The second Trash Culture Revue which will be running from 4th – 6th November.
This is the third competition in our ongoing film series called ‘Mutant Rooms’. So far we’ve been in the Kitchen and the Sitting room.
It is our intention to develop this series over the next few years and in doing so create a unique collection of films based in different rooms, by different people, in different genres
MUTANT ROOMS: HALLWAYS
• All films must be located in, around and related to a hallway
• All films must be under 10 minutes
• All entries need to be registered before 5pm on Friday 15th October
• Deadline for having your film included is Friday 29th October
Please note that ‘a hallway’ could be inside, outside, on earth in space, anywhere. The film can be told from any point of view. The possibilities are endless despite the limitations. Whatever happens in that space, that hallway, is up to the filmmaker
All films must be in DVD format and delivered to:
Goldiefish Events | YMCA building | 11 – 12 Marlboro Street | Cork | Ireland
1. All entries need to be registered before 5pm on Friday 15th October
2. All participants have to provide their own equipment
3. Deadline for having your film included in the screenings is Friday 29th October
You can download a form here @ [url:3vc591rm]http://www.mutantspace.ie/mailout/film10.doc[/url:3vc591rm] and for more info go to our ezine @ [url:3vc591rm]http://themutation.com[/url:3vc591rm]
Remember to join up to our free arts resource @ [url:3vc591rm]http://www.mutantspace.ie[/url:3vc591rm]If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on facebook @ [url:3vc591rm]http://www.facebok.com/mutantspace[/url:3vc591rm] or twitter @ [url:3vc591rm]http://twitter.com/mutantspace[/url:3vc591rm]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.