Hi Paddy, thanks for the offer. Hoping to shoot over two evenings, not sure yet if it’ll be a weekend. Most likely location will be north county Cork area, still looking at a couple of options. All out-doors though, so we’ll be waiting on a dry forecast.
Should have some more solid plans in the next week so will re-post here then.
Hope the course is going well.