Reply To: Monologues for Auditions

about egomotion Forums Discussions Technique Monologues for Auditions Reply To: Monologues for Auditions

Dan

and one for the lads
[b:99956]
Glengarry Glen Ross[/b:99956]
[i:99956]written by David Mamet[/i:99956]

[b:99956]Roma: [/b:99956]
[quote:99956]All train compartments smell vaguely of shit. It gets so you don’t mind it. That’s the worst thing that I can confess. You know how long it took me to get there? A long time. When you die you’re going to regret the things you don’t do. You think you’re queer? I’m going to tell you something: we’re all queer. You think you’re a thief? So what? You get befuddled by a middle-class morality? Get shut of it. Shut it out. You cheated on your wife? You did it, live with it. You fuck little girls, so be it.There’s an absolute morality? Maybe. And then what? If you think there is, then be that thing. Bad people go to hell? I don’t think so. If you think that, act that way. A hell exists on earth? Yes. I won’t live in it. That’s me. You ever take a dump made you feel like you’d just slept for twelve hours?[/quote:99956]

will try to add 2 a week from here on in, anyone else got some good ones here’s where to put em