Cork Music Scene Documentary

about egomotion Forums Announcements My Project Cork Music Scene Documentary

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Author

[quote:99976]how about setting up a small gig in the fitzgeralds park bandstand, that thing hasn’t been used in years, doestn even have to be real, or even just an interview there?[/quote:99976]

i shot a small scene up there a few years ago and no one came any where near me looking for permits or such,

Mark

Good stuff. Sure I suppose we’d better ask anyway?

Any ideas as to when anyone is free next?

iain

hey yall. website is spot on. just read the text and its wonderfully vague. you guys have a real fair for marketing, which i do not. gonna send dan an opening narrative and a brief synopsis so ya can let me know if it would add to it.

Hoping to interview ashley on his radio show on sunday and then albert early next week, and then i think were done filming?

for the next 10 days my house is quiet, so i propose we meet here for an hour or so for a general discussion. when would be a good time for every one?

trailers fantastic

iain

Sean

Propose a time and I’ll check my diary

Dan

Im on for that provided i can make it :grin:

inky

denis o sullivan is up for it (seeingred)
    exit pursued by a bear are up for it
    mark mentioned rulers of the planet and cian (?) from the brĂ³g
    albert, ashley, possibly CMC

and then we’re done methinks apart from gathering all the photos, music and permissions and deciding final cut

im around tomorrow night i think or saturday

Melting Pot

Hoping to confirm an interview with Rest and maybe another band TBC tomorrow afternoon. Paraic said he might be around. Anyone else free to help out?

Filming in town…

Dan

yea depends on what time you had in mind, is it after 6? if not i’m not sure i can make it. If it is after six i should be able to get there alright. either way just let me know with an auld text and i’ll get back to you.

Dan

PS, whats the score with Tom Keating, anyone know whats happening there, if ye want i can talk to him, i’m sure he’ll remember me from the time I set up his first website, also i used to go out and fix his computer before when it broke down so he owes me one. I have no number for him though?

Sean

I spoke to him over a week ago, he said he’d check and get back to me. I’ll have to phone him again but I’d like to have some idea of availability from our end

inky

not great for me to be honest over the next few days..
    tomorrow is ok and i can do an hour or so at the Snowman gig thursday night.
    workin all weekend and the monday too.
    im takin sunday off.

Melting Pot

No answer from the bands I was talking to at the weekend about filming tomorrow. I’ll keep trying and send Iain, Paraic and Dan texts!

so to summarise…

Paraic: free tomorrow up until 6pm

Dan: Free after 6pm

?

Thursday – Paraic will probably pop into the gig in Spailpin Fanach to film a bit of Snowman (I cleared it with them and it’s ok – should have release forms back off them that night too.)

Sunday – interview in RedFm with Ashley.

i’ll get in touch with details as we roll….

PS If you are free Thursday then do call into the Spailpin from 8.30-11.30 it’s for the Belarus orphanage Project charity and only 5 bucks in.

Melting Pot

Rest can’t do tomorrow. Graham is covering the Munster homecoming and the City game and the two lads work during the day also.

What about Thursday at 3 or 4? They said that kinda time on Thursdays is the best for getting out of work and not interfering with jamming etc.

Dan

Im away on Sunday, Down in Duncannon for the 101 airborne gig, so I wont make to Ashley Keating radio interview, Did you say you were taking Sunday off aswell P? Which may mean we need to re-shedule the Redfm gig till next week, I could try to rush back from Duncannon but it is a 3 hr drive.

Also, Im not available on Thursday till after 6 neither is Paraic i think, because we are both shooting Sciath na Scoil down in Dunmanway all day.

Basically any evening after 6 will suite me 90% of the time and most weekends, but not all unfortunately.

inky

i forgot that this sunday was the first of june… ill be ok to do the ashley thing in red fm alright.
    ya thursday 3-4 is out, we’ll be down in west cork till 6 id say plus the hour and a half drive home.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.